Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Somethings you may or may not know about me

( I blame Ell)

- I have a scar on the left side of my face from a button when I was 3 and one on my right middle knuckle, from my first use of Tae-Kwon-Do outside of a lesson
-My room is covered in loose bits of paper, all covered in doodles
-These doodles detail about 30+ different plots, stories whatever that I come up with and then discard
-I dislike old people who whine about being old, but I probably will when I get to that age
- All my guitars have names
- I own every foo fighters song ever made
- I have about 10 different hats from different places all over the world, and I wear them constantly
- I have less that 3 dollars on my bank card
-I believe heavily in luck
- People almost allways suspect me of stealing something when I leave a store
- I am incredibly, incredibly self consicous.
- Sometimes I forget that I'm me. It doesn't sink until about a day or so later

- I like coffee

No comments: