Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The difference between going to and actually doing it

I was gonna do another regular update, ie: The 3 somethings, but I'm ill at the moment, and as you may have noticed, not been doing so much new drawing ( see how the last update was full of oldies? yeah). BUT I have something that I found today, a drawing I did while in Thailand that has been knocking around in my suitcase since then ( about 2 months last count).

I edited it up and now I'm gonna post it here so you can visually enjoy it :).

SO visually enjoy away !

( yes I'm that lame)




I personally have no idea whats going on in this pic. I was just doodling action poses and this came out. Still I really like the action lines, the post and the facial expressions, not to mention how it looks after the editing. If you're curious, I just used the burned tool and it came up like this. So screwed if I know how it looks like that now :D

-Alex Out

No comments: