Saturday, August 8, 2009

Something I drew,Something I coloured, Something I stole(d) part 3

Let's get into it!


Okay...




SOMETHING I DREW





Just a QUICK sketch I did...last week? Yeah that's it. I draw so much now, I can't even remember half the shit I draw. Anyways, I was experimenting with poses. These are not the best ones, but hey, whatever. Thought I'd just do some flat colouring and show it to you guys.






Moving on...


SOMETHING I COLOURED.... about a year ago...






Look I don't even know what this is. Sometimes with me, I come up with ideas for comics,go out and do concept art, scripts, the whole shebang. I only ever end up doing maybe 4 pages. The ones that last longer than that don't last much more than 20, if that. I just haven't found my story yet :D.


LASTLY


SOMETHING I STOLE('d)


I agree, confused looking asian girl. I agree completley.
-Alex OUT


No comments: