Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Something Special

Hello boys and girls.
Today I would like to talk about something, or someone, really special to me. Recently she's been through some shit no-one wants to go through but has to. I won't say what. But, regardless of how much she denies it, she is brave. Braver than most people I know, myself included. And yeah, she may falter ( we all do) but I will never doubt her for one second. She's got heart.

And, when she's ready for it, I'll be there to hold her up.

She asked me not to get her a birthday present, which most of you would find quite reedonkuless, but I said I wouldn't. Thing is, I already halfway made it. So, as an early birthday present and because she needs some massive cheering up, and I hope this helps.


I was gonna put that on a tee for her, and will if she still wants it.
-Alex





No comments: