Saturday, September 12, 2009

Something to do with projects that I'm working on atm

Phew, it's getting harder to start these blogs with " something" :P.
Anyways, I just wanted to list some stuff I really want to work on and give a little bit of detail on it. So, if you know me, you'd know that I don't just draw but I also play music and I'm a interested in doing some sort of movie and some point. So I'm gonna list what I want to acheive in the next few months below here, and give a bit of detail on each of them.

-1) - A Musical called Don't Dance with the Devil

Writing the music with a freind, but I haven't started scripting. Gotta get on to that soon. Basically a pipe dream at the moment, but I really want to write this musical. Basically it revolves around about 6 charecter who have all sold their soul to devil,for various reasons, and are invited to hell by Lucifer himself to try and win their souls back. They must complete various trials or be doomed to hell for an extended sentence. It's not your average musical, as it revolves around more tradgedy and human flaws than say comedy or heart warming romances.
All the charecters are really flawed, and really not exactly the top class of people in the world, more leaning towards the "bottom of the barrel" side of life.

-2)- My band, Rorschach
Currently, we only have two members, but we have a few people we got lined up for other positions and were just working on a couple of songs before we ask them. I'm hoping for this one, because it's something I really want to do. The music is kind of grunge meets heavy rock/classic rock with a bit of other stuff. Basically Nirvana+AC/DC+ Radiohead (hopefully). The name is pronounced raw-shack and is named after the charecter from Watchmen, who is named after the psychological test. So should be fun. Watch this space.

-3)- Zombie Movie
Yes, that's right,I want to make a zombie movie. Well more of a series of short, 10 minute, films about a group of survivours who have to try and make their way to an evac point by the end of the month, before the country is completley blocked off to contain the infection. You standard Zombie fair, with the grizzled war vet, the nerdy sarcastic guy, the girl and the charismatic leader. Thing is, I have no experience with camera work so I'd have to bring someone on board for it, and maybe someone else to help with effects. I'll look into. Also I'm gonna need alot of extras, so should be fun. Contact me @ shade-of-black@hotmail.com if you're interested and live in Adelaide.

-4)- Fly to the Moon, tame a Unicorn, and punch out an Octupus

( watch this space)

- Alex Out

No comments: